Corporate Headquarters and Top 10 Employers in SWFL
What are we known for in Southwest Florida? Well, our beaches, boating, fishing, golfing, snowbirds, and vacationers, of course. But aside from tourism playing a major role in our economy, SWFL is also home to several corporate headquarters, some large, some small. Let’s take a look at a few…
Corporate Headquarters in SWFL
Founded in 1982 right here on Sanibel Island, Chico’s FAS, Inc. has always been a Florida native operation. The women’s clothing and accessories retailer
Click here to learn more about the organization and careers available.
Celebrating 100 years of service in 2018, Hertz is one of the largest
Click here to learn more about Hertz, and the job opportunities here in Estero.
A global research and advisory firm for a number of industries, Gartner Inc. has its second-largest headquarter locations and largest sales office right here in Fort Myers/Gateway. With 1,200 employees in 2017, the company has
Arthrex is a global medical device company and leader in medical education, with locations in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and global headquarters here in Naples, FL. Developing more than 1,000 innovative medical products each year, the company has pioneered the fields of
Click here to learn more about Arthrex, and their career opportunities.
Top 10 Employers in SWFL
According to swfleda.com, the top 10 employers for 2017 include:
1. Lee County School District, 13,723 employees
2. Lee Health, 13,595 employees
3. Lee County Local Government, 9,044 employees
4. Publix Super Market, 7,182 employees
5. NCH Healthcare System, 7,017 employees
6. Collier County School District, 6,422 employees
7. Walmart Supercenter, 5,271 employees
8. Collier County Local Government, 5,011 employees
9. Florida Gulf Coast University, 4,211 employees
10. Bayfront Health, 3,060 employees
Click here to see the full list of 100 top employers in SWFL
Post a Comment